The Au Petit Bonheur tuition fees for the school year 2019-20 are €4,325.
*For the parents of the children in the Small section (ages 2½ to 4), we also offer a shorter daily programme that runs until 13:30, at a reduced tuition rate of €3,850 for the year.
*The enrolment fee is set to €250, and is only payable once with a child’s initial enrolment at the school (this fee is not charged in the years that follow). The enrolment process for the next school year opens in January.
The school tuition fees include:
- Coverage with the school insurance policy
- Transport with the school bus for the purposes of school trips
- English language learning with our professional English teacher
- Music and movement with our professional musician
- Arts and crafts
- Use of the school lending libraries
- Yoga once a week
- Two annual celebrations and school plays (at Christmas time and at the end of the school year in June) organised at a local municipal theatre
- Periodical workshops organised at the school with professionals (child psychologists and others) for the parents
The tuition fees do not include:
- The use of the school bus for travel to and from school
- The catered lunch service
- The optional workshops on offer (the extracurricular and holiday workshops)
- The school materials charge (€120)